What We Do
This option is for those who are happy to miss out on some of the more valuable input from us, and instead only receive the essential elements, because they are on a tight budget.
In addition to all the things you would normally expect from a great accountant this service includes some of the key elements of our popular business growth systems and also includes unlimited free ad hoc advice.
Here are some of the highlights of our essential accounting service, followed by an at a glance guide to everything it includes.
- Prepare your statutory financial statements so that you meet all of your statutory obligations with Companies House regarding your financial information. This means you do not need to worry about penalties.
- Prepare abbreviated financial statements for submission to Companies House, which means you can significantly reduce the amount of information held on public record, including details of your profits and losses for the year.
- Deal with all company secretarial matters, including preparing your annual return so that you meet all of your other statutory obligations with Companies House.
- UK tax legislation is extremely complex and not every item of expenditure is allowable for tax purposes. It is a requirement to carry out detailed tax computations to enable us to correctly disclose your taxable income – which is not the same as the profits shown by your accounts – and claim those items of expenditure to which you are entitled to.
- Once we have completed the detailed tax computations we will prepare and submit the Corporation Tax Self-Assessment return so that you meet all of your filing obligations with HM Revenue & Customs regarding your tax returns. This means you do not need to worry about late filing penalties.
- Carry out a corporation tax planning review to make sure that you don't pay a penny more in corporation tax than you have to which means you can keep more money in your company
- Prepare the self-assessment tax returns and calculate the tax due for each of the business owners Carry out a personal tax planning review for each of the business owners
- Complete one of our business healthcheck tools and we will prepare a report for you that sets out areas that you need to focus on.
- As a result it will help you to:
- Discover where to focus your efforts
- Create an action plan for reclaiming your missing profits
- Become more successful and profitable
- Prepare your accounts
- Deal with all business tax matters
- Tax planning review - to ensure that you pay not a penny more than your fair share
- Preparation of personal tax returns for each business owner
- Insurance against the cost of a tax investigation.
- We will prepare a report for you of which areas of your business you should focus on to help you improve your business
This is our most popular option and is for those who don’t want comprehensive support and help, but do nevertheless want more than just accounts. It includes business and tax planning advice and also includes all the aspects of the Business Energiser package .
Here are some of the highlights of our Profit Multiplier Package , followed by an at a glance guide to everything it includes.
So as numerate outsiders, we will sit down with you once a quarter for a meeting to help you focus on the things that really matter in your business.
But once a year we will take an even more structured, systematic and strategic look at what else you can do to grow your business profitably.
To help us do this we have developed a mathematically precise profit modelling technique that allows us to analyse “growth drivers”.
That model allows us to do all of the following at our meeting:
- Review every single growth driver to see which has the greatest profit improvement potential
- Identify breakthrough growth profit improvement strategies
- Evaluate their likely impact
- Quarterly meetings to help you focus on the things that really matter in your business.
- Using software tools that we will review your business and look at what else you can do to grow your business profitably
- Dedicated client manager (non partner level)
Using software tools that we will review your business and look at what else you can do to grow your business profitably
Dedicated client manager (non partner level)
This gives you everything you need to run a more successful business, get a better work life balance, have less stress because everything is more under control, earn more money, pay less tax, and become wealthier.
As well as all the services provided in the Profit Multiplier package we will also help you set goals for your business and work with you closely to achieve these goals.
Here are the key things we will do for you:
We will let you know how things are going against these forecasts you have set and make suggestions as to what you could do to improve performance.
We will work closely with you to help you achieve your business goals which will be much like having your own in house finance director.
- Personal and business goal setting
- Annual review of your goals
- Regular monitoring of business performance
- Dedicated client manager (partner level)